Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I am Back!!

Geezz,,i am looking at the timeline and it's been a long time ago since my last post. I missed New Year post like i used to write. I was quite busy and all the things that had happened with me lately making me soooo depresed yet excited. Can not tell what it is for now. Anyhow, we (me and Mr G) had a simple project last March and being surrounded by what it called 'camera' makes me really miss my photograph time, something that i didn't play around again for these several months. So, when me and finally went to Bogor last week, i decided to bring my Lotus and capture things around me. I miss the shutter button for GOD sake ;)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Apple Pie at Pia Apple Pie
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
Tutut.i dont know what the english pronounce.maybe another type of escargot?lol

2 comments:

  1. wiihh.. akhirnya ada update nya jg nih blog ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha iyah,,sudah hidup kembali sayah,,wkwkwk,,

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails