Sunday, December 4, 2011

In ♥ with December

It's December already. Geez,,i can't believe 2012 is only a step ahead and some good moment will come along this month. My mom, my sister and my GP birthday. Also my parent's 29th wedding anniversary.
Photobucket
Photobucket
+ Mini orchid.Simple way for refreshing my bedroom. 
Photobucket
+ Christmas ornaments always broke my wallet.lol.Bought any kind of star-thingy which always available on x'mas time .
Photobucket
+ my old Nokia has been replaced by this pink Samsung. I am such an old fashioned but this cdma phone so useful for long distance relationship couple like me and GP.
Photobucket
+ My friend gave this earring. Thank You,Mia

So have a blessed December everyone.

2 comments:

  1. oh, my, you have such bea-u-ti-ful ornaments!
    needless to say again that i admire your photo skills!

    dearest,
    a dreamer.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails