Sunday, August 14, 2011

August Rush

This August is a holy month for us as a moeslem people. I was so excited to welcoming the ramadhan's sphere but i had to admit that the first week of this holy month was a tough week for me. I had faced so many unexpected things which quite annoyed me. Office stuff (it's always suck when you had to jump off from your comfort zone,isn't it?), relationship thingy, healthy ( nobody wants to get sick while fasting is the priority). I tried to accept those terribles with a peaceful heart eventhough it wasn't easy to do. However, entering the third week of this month, all the problems get finally solved and all i can say now is Alhamdulillah. Now i am really looking forward for Eid Mubarak. Hope everything goes well until the Great Day. Bismillah.InsyaAllah.

So, another bad news in my life is i miiisss taking photos. Two weeks ago when i went to Bandung with my family i accidentally broke my prime lense. And until now i had no time yet to bring my lense to the service center. So i just play around with the kit one.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I wish you all a happy ever after, all.Kissi

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails