Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Can You Cook?

After 3 weeks, Mr boyfriend's finally home. Had quality time on weekend. I miss him so much that i couldn't stop hugging him when he was beside me. Being far away and having a long distance relationship sometimes makes me feel so grateful with his existence (read : quality time). Something that i did not realize about how lucky i am to have him around when we were still living in the same town. We attended my friend's wedding on Saturday and because the location was quite far from our place so we decided to leave earlier and hanging-out in the mall near the wedding area. And i was so happy for bringing my lotus along us. I miss taking pictures.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sometimes you have to be apart from the people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes it makes you love them more
- Nicholas Sparks -

We tried to eat at AvantieCanCook. This restaurant belong's to one of Indonesian famous designer, Anne Avantie.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Entrecotte de paris
Photobucket
3 medallion ( it supposed to be boiled potatoes but i always love mashed so ask for the changed)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Warm Dark Chocolate (based on its price it's the best!!)
The food is delicious (i love their mashed potato and it's definitely become one of my favorite of mashed) and you'll not believe with the price you have to pay for those cuisine. It's cheap. We only had to pay idr 137,000 for two main courses, two mineral waters and one dessert (and it could be cheaper if my first main course order wasn't run out.lol).

I my weekend

2 comments:

  1. The price!!! I need to find this restaurant!! Entrecotte de Paris looks sooooo good!!!! Droll. I like the photo of the chalk board with follow @Avantiecancook. Great ad! Lovely photos as always. I hate to be apart from my loved ones, but yes, the distance does make me love them more... Despite its heartaches...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this restaurant is located in Mall Teraskota, BSD, Kaho.Yes,it's pretty cheap but the food was delicious..:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails