Thursday, March 17, 2011

The loneliness

Life's been so quite busy lately.and boring.How could you stand for doing the same thing over and over again. I got to woke up at 4.30am every monday to friday for leaving home at 5.20am (living in a metropole city gives you less choices if it's come about traffic) and going back home at 7.30pm.Exhausted not because i'm driving car myself, it's more about my emotional feeling such as 'why this city always got a traffic jam?' or 'why should i live in the capital city?' it was hard to deal with those annoying things though i have to. I really miss my 'loneliness time'
Photobucket
Photobucket

ps : I've been drinking a tall size of black coffee before having some meals and now i've got something terrible in my stomach and it's definitely not good.

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is beautiful!! Your photos are amazing and love the colors you use. Do you live in Jakarta? Thanks for your comment on my blog. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you,dear for the lovely comment.Yes,i live in jakarta.your photos are amazing too and thank you again for your information.nice to meet you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome for the information and thank you, too, for your sweet words. Kaho

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails