Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Recovery

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My office times is running to kills me. Though i had to admit that my job could be one of the most relaxing job ever ( i mean it) but still i collapsed at the end. Too much eyeing on the monitor watching the 'it' movement and talking become a trouble when i got this damn cough and fever. Lost your voice was a horror when your main job is 'chatting on the phone' with client and it happens with me right now. It was so hard to interract with them with the 'horrible'  sound came out from my mouth. So i decided to take a one day full-rest at home. Recovery my voice.

1 comment:

  1. oh, my!
    the prettiest hotel i've stood so far.
    i really miss Budapest.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails