Saturday, July 10, 2010

Welcome July

Oh well, this is not a welcoming July actually. Because Yes. I skip the June. which is my favorite month of the year. My notebook was dead, well not literally DEAD but something error had been happened with that thing and i can't type any single word for keeping my blog 'alive'. Beside i just had no idea what should i write though i have millions story to share.

June was nice. Oh well of course. June is my month. I turned 25!! yes. My birthday was on 9th June and It was a simple birthday. I am not a birthday person to be honest and the only thing i always realize when i grow older every year is a GIFT. No, not a gift = present but gift = Bless. I feel blessed because GOD still giving me a chance to live this life in every way. Because for me, Birthday is not about how many people saying a happy birthday for us, how much present we receive from companions nor about how we are going to be treated as a 'birthday person' privilege's.

But Birthday is about Thanking to GOD. Thanking for the time that GOD has been gave during our before-birthday-life and how we can maintain the belief that GOD has given to us. As i always said. I am not a perfect human. Too many doing mistakes but as i getting mature, i try to see every thing in this world from any kind perspectives so i will not trapped in the same place for doing the same bad thing anymore.

Okay. Enough for the reflection. So my life after what-it-called Birthday is exciting. I am getting more comfortable with all. Job, Love Life, Friends, Everything. And i hope there are several good thing will also come. Amin. And I've got something to tell. I finally have my own 'baby'. Wait, No. It's not a truly baby. It is something that i want so bad since forever. Yes. a DSLR. The best thing : i bought it with my own money. Sadly, i've got no much time for playing with her.Yet. I even only touch her on weekend, hope i have enough time for utilize her soon.

I brought her last weekend along my morning walk around my place and here's some of the result :



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


.I love my new baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails