Sunday, April 4, 2010

A session with Nayaka Aurelia Aranti


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Isn't she gorgeous? 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


...and this one is super cute!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I put my glasses on her. She looks like cartoon character, Pororo. lol

Aurel would like to say Happy Weekend to you. Have a nice day,Friends. See u in another photo sessions. Kiss.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ssstt,, My current bbm status : Cant stop crying - I adore you Hachiko, may GOD bless your soul.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
source : wikipedia
edit : me
It is explain enough my opinion about the movie, Hachiko : a Dog`s Story. Reminds me of our family`s dog in the past, Berry and Coki. Hiks. How u doing sweetheart? you both must be enjoying the Heaven right? I love u and missing you both. Much.

Conversation with my bestie after watching Hachiko.lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails