Friday, April 9, 2010

Back To The Nature

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous
-Aristotle-
These are things of nature i`ve been captured when i was on my weekend gateway last week. It was good to knew that i could get some times for hunting photos after such a long long time.lol. I am not that really good of taking photos but i hope it could refreshing your eyes.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I realized there is a little creature been captured on my photos only right before i upload this
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
All photos taken by me using my brother-in-law`s camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails