Saturday, January 30, 2010

Happy Single

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"The time to relax is when you don't have time for it" 
-Sydney J. Harris-

A good thing of having no someone that you can call a boyfriend around is you will get more free time for doing other things that usually loose when you are with them I am being single now. I mean it.
Temporarily.Hahaha.Yeah not funny.
My silly boy is out of town for about a month (he said that but i hope it wouldnt really happen,,xp). yeah i know it's cheesy. But it would be the longest separation-time we get through during our relationship. Sigh.
I spent my time with family thingies and this afternoon, i did some short walk with my niece around my place. She loves being outside. Teheee. She laughed, being calm and nice. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
and when she fall asleep, i made myself a cup of coffee. Sitting in the bamboo chair in front of my house. Enjoying the early evening weather and capturing things around me. Luckily, i got flares on my photos.
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
             Image and video hosting by TinyPic
There is nothing more fun than being relax for a while. Go get some free time and enjoy your world, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails