Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Evening

Went out with my silly boy....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How about 2012's movie guys? i don't watch it yet and trust me i don't even interest with that movie. I'm waiting for Christmas Carol. Hope it'll as good as its book.
ps : my silly boy just bought Satio and i'm totally envy with him. I'm craving with Satio too since it was launched last month!!! gonna buy it soon *waiting for my latest salary and ofcourse my dad-promises-subsidiary* Finger Cross,,amin!!

2 comments:

  1. Aku nemu blog mba dari blog kaka mba.
    Mba tissa cantik banget ih.
    Lucu, aku suka foto2nya hehe.
    Kompak banget sam amas-nya :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makasi yaaa,,^_^

    ow dari blog nya mba anti yah? salam kenal yaa..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails