Saturday, August 22, 2009

Welcoming Ramadhan's sphere

First day in Ramadhan and my boy ain't around.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

He's off to out of town couple days ago and will return on next week. I'm gonna miss him a lot *i think,,LOL*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I don't do any spesial things today. Just stayed at home, reading books, playing with my pets, photographing them, doing some retouch for my photos.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Talking about friendship, i've told ya before that i'm an introvert person. I don't making a good and deeply relationship with millions people. I only have few good friends and it usually take for a long time. Me and Asty have been friend since we're in Junior high school and eventho we're not always could spending time together regularly but yeah we're a good friend indeed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
she's always bigger and taller than me,,xp

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails