Saturday, July 11, 2009

Cali Deli at last

Yeyy,,Had Cali Deli at last. Geezzz,,i practically had to wait over a year just to put step in this place. Ironically, this cafe was not so far from my campus in Salemba. I only passed over millions times, glancing at this cafe with saying 'i want drop by someday' but never made it yet. Haha,today me and my boy just had no idea where to go. Didn't really want to watch Ice Age 3. So, Cali Deli was our choices *me want to try it so badly* We arrived at 8pm. The place was so so nice. Cozy. Not really full of people *maybe because its place ain't in main spot area for hanging out* or maybe because it was still early to come. They have inside and outside areas. there are round table and comfy sofa. It seems like they tried to make this place as hommy as they could. Minus for outside area : Mosquitos available and if u don't like : even cats. I don't bother for this one actually, the cats were sweet, they just sitting away from us and didn't come close to customer.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yayaya,,sorry for the not-so-good quality. I'm not good making food's photo. Oh, this cafe is famous with their sandwiches menu. I ordered lemon grass and my bf ordered momogy beef and those were delicious. Crunchy bread with yummy chicken and beef. and yeah the atmospheres were just nice. and and its cost total for idr 140.000. Good food, nice place and affordable prices. We'd like to come to this place next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails