Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm really into Wolverine!!

Hey Everyone,,
Have u guys watch x-men origin's: Wolverine? i have had it today,,and i really loves it!! that's why i'm gonna find out the x-men 1 and 2 movies through the internet *my bf kinda tired to answer all my questions about x-men thingy so i think i have to find out by meself*. I only had watched the 3rd so there's still many things i wanna know. Haha,,actually i'm not interested in watching kind of heroes movies unless i literally watch it. fyi, i felt so terrible when my bf taking me to watch Transformer but after that, i had it twice on 21 cineplex and millions time when its played on HBO!! When i finally watched x-men 3: the last stand, i really wants to have the other sequel but i'm not make it yet. Buuuttt,,after i watch this wolverine,,well yeah i must really spend my times for it.

Picture : Google

Hoho,,soooo i'm not gonna write too long because i have x-men 1 and 2 waiting for me,,see yaaa,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails